Thursday, 31 May 2007

New Comm wrap up

Hmm last blog for new comm..This semester has gone so fast..it is good in a way!
I would never have thought that Uni would be so tiring and so busy, i feel as though i have done more work at uni this semester than i did all of last year..probs not though!

I have enjoyed this course alot more than some of my other subjects, for example effective writing yuck! I have learnt some really interesting things but i feel as though it wont help me as much in the future..it will when it comes to general discussion with the ol' folk haha which is useful..but nonetheless it has proved to be very interesting.

I have made some good friends in my tutorial and have enjoyed some of the tasks...the Photoshop tute was really interesting..i like playing in photoshop..always something new to learn. The spreadsheet and word doc tute was a bit BLAH only because i do that stuff for work..The search engine tute was interesting aswell..gave me answers to some useless questions like how big is the largest pumpkin haha i dont think i will ever use that..

I think i will be greatful for no more 6am rises to get up n make the effort for this tutorial..i cant function very well at this time of the morning plus the trains are always packed and the busses with school kids euch!

I have my exam tomorrow and i dont know how i will go..i got 13.5 out of 20 for my essay which is a pass..Chris said, "anything over 12 is good" but it doesnt really give me confidence for my test, although it is multi choice. I know i will be going home today to study thats for sure..sooo much content to remember, i am pretty good for the first 7 chapters of the text book, which gives me that first little bit of confidence .. i guess lol

Well i spose im going to leave it here..all in all .. this semester of NCT has been good, i have enjoyed it and i have learnt some interesting and creative things..

ta ta
Emma =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.